For active duty, reservists, veterans and their families, the Institute of Medical and Business Careers is the right choice.
As a service member, veteran, or military spouse, you may be in search of support for your transition from uniform to civilian life, including training for a new career. Whichever your goal may be, IMBC is aware of your unique challenges as a military-affiliated student, and has staff dedicated to your support and success – before, during and after you enroll. We are proud to offer these military-affiliated student benefits, to those who qualify, to help offset any out-of-pocket investments:
- Flexible, online course schedules that let you study whether on a rotating work shift or on deployment.
- No application fee for military students.
- Possible credit for military education and training courses including prior college credit, JST, and ACE-evaluated training.
Veterans Affairs (VA) Benefits (for those who qualify):
- The Montgomery GI Bill provides up to 36 months of education benefits to eligible veterans and service members for approved education and training programs.
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill is an education benefit program for individuals who served on active duty after September 10th, 2001. Veterans may receive a percentage on the benefit payment for the following: A tuition and fee payment that is paid directly to the school; a books and supplies stipend; and housing allowance. Stay tuned for updates on the new Forever GI Bill as they develop.